Two great FREE & PUBLIC Jump Start online live events about Private Cloud & Hybrid Cloud
Today I’d like to share with you information about two great event with Private Cloud & Hybrid Cloud stuff!.
The IT Pro Evangelism team, Microsoft Learning and the Microsoft Virtual Academy are pleased to announce the next 2 FREE & PUBLIC Jump Start live events:
- Building Private Cloud with Windows Server 2012 & System Center 2012 SP1 Jump Start (with Symon Perriman & Pete Zerger)
- Tuesday June 18th, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm PDT
- Topics include: Planning Your Cloud Implementation, Building the Cloud Fabric, Preparing for Self-Service, Building Your Service Catalog
- Moving from Private to Hybrid Cloud with System Center 2012 and Windows Azure IaaS (with Matt McSpirit & Pete Zerger)
- Thursday June 20th 9:00 am – 5:00 pm PDT
- Topics include: Monitoring, Management and Operations, Connecting System Center to the Public Cloud, Service Delivery and Automation in the Hybrid Cloud, Reaching the Summit: ITIL-integrated Self-Service in the Hybrid Cloud
Join these live online events designed for IT professionals to learn about building your private cloud infrastructure, and also moving from a private to hybrid cloud implementation. These 2 events are a series focusing on injecting real world scenarios and examples across Windows Server, System Center and Azure IaaS into the training. If you cannot make the live online event, sign up anyway so you can receive a notification when the recording is published on the Microsoft Virtual Academy.