[EN] Virtualizing Your Data Center with Hyper-V and System Center
A great event is coming… Symon Perriman & Matt McSpirit LIVE on Microsoft Virtual Academy with Virtualizing Your Data Center with Hyper-V and System Center.
Save the date: Feburary 19, 2014 9:00am-5:00pm PST
If you’re new to virtualization, or if you have some experience and want to see the latest R2 features of Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V or Virtual Machine Manager, join us for a day of practical (and free!) online training. Learn how to build your infrastructure from the ground up on the Microsoft stack, using System Center to provide powerful management capabilities. Microsoft virtualization experts Symon Perriman and Matt McSpirit (who are also VMware Certified Professionals) demonstrate how you can help your business consolidate workloads and improve server utilization, while reducing costs. Learn the differences between the platforms, and explore how System Center can be used to manage a multi-hypervisor environment, looking at VMware management, monitoring, automation, and migration. Don’t miss this information-filled virtualization event!
- Introduction to Microsoft Virtualization
- Host Configuration
- Virtual Machine Clustering and Resiliency
- Virtual Machine Configuration
- Virtual Machine Mobility
- Virtual Machine Replication and Protection
- Network Virtualization
- Virtual Machine and Service Templates
- Private Clouds and User Roles
- System Center 2012 R2 Datacenter
- Virtualization with the Hybrid Cloud
- VMware Management, Integration, and Migration